- Open Google Drive (drive.google.com)
- Create Form
- Write your quiz questions
- Click "add item" for additional questions.
- Send form. (see note below)
- Choose response destination: new spreadsheet.
- Insert Script.
- In the script gallery, search "Flubaroo."
- Install Flubaroo.
- Take quiz and input correct answers.
- Use Flubaroo with your quiz as the answer key.
You may choose question type: (text options require student answer be spelled exactly like yours for grading purposes*)
*My solution to the text issue is to provide a word bank somewhere on the quiz.
You may "require" questions so students can't skip them.
Challenge Options: (for the brave and tech savvy)
|Grade with flubaroo.|
|Sample grades by Flubaroo.|